Zoom Like a PRO
SECRETS of LOOKING GOOD and PRESENTING like a PRO on Zoom
"Wow! You look so PRO. How do you do that?"
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, I knew that the future of meetings and presentations are going to be virtual. And so I began to explore methods of looking good and presenting confidently like a pro on virtual platforms. One of those platforms that I experimented a lot was Zoom.
It took me many months of experimenting and switching equipments to get the perfect workflow for my virtual meetings and training sessions.
I tried different equipments and workflows on my live training sessions with different setups. And finally, I got it working perfectly for my virtual sessions.
I am now able to look good and present like a pro.
Without fail, I always got asked
"Wow! You look so PRO. How do you do that?".
Now you can also LOOK GOOD and PRESENT like a PRO
by duplicating my setup and workflow in this online course
I will SHOW and TEACH you...
- How to frame yourself in front of your camera so that you look confident. I will also help you to choose and decide the type of camera or webcam that you can use for your setup.
- How to setup, position, and choose your lights so that you can be brighter and that your audience can see you clearly.
- How to properly set up your real background (and your virtual background) so that they make you look good in front of your audience during your Zoom sessions.
- How to use my checklist to obtain required equipment and to connect them to a workflow that will result in a professional and confident look.
- How to preset your configuration to switch to different settings on the fly during your live sessions on Zoom (or other virtual meeting platforms).
- How I set up my ATEM Mini Pro to work with my workflow to look like a Pro.
- How you can also use the free OBS software to quickly set up different scenes putting myself in front of my slides to look like a Pro.
Not only will this course save you months of researching, experimenting, and testing to get a workable workflow for you to look and present like a pro, the total value of this course is also easily worth more than $5,000.
- Time spent in research and testing (6 MONTHS)
- Various equipment/software purchased to experiment ($5,500)
- Configurations and workflow setup ($295)
- Course original published price ($195)
TOTAL VALUE $5,900+
PLUS ... EXTRA BONUSES
- 50 virtual background images to use with your REAL Green Screen (value $67)
- My Visual Design quick guide to designing amazing slides for your next presentation (value $67)
Get this course now for $87
USE COUPON CODE LOOKGOOD at Checkout
Ang Tian Teck is the author of Sticky Presentations books, master trainer, and corporate coach in Visual Communication, Slide Design, and Presentations.
Tian Teck specialises in teaching a proven S.P.Y. approach to enable individuals communicate with confidence, gain respect and pursue new opportunities.
His flagship “Amazing Sticky Presentations” workshops cater to executives who have critical messages to deliver to clients, their senior management or business partners. This unique concept was created from his experience and expertise as a visual communication designer and marketer to meet the needs of today’s fast paced and impatient world.
Tian Teck is also founder and owner of Sticky SPY and S.P.Y. Academy, whose regional clients include government, SMEs and multinational organisations. Prior to this, he held positions in Apple, MediaRing, and ModusLink. Today, he lives in Singapore where he continues to infect individuals and organisations all across the region with his proven simple, persuasive and youthful approach towards presentations
Tian Teck authored two books — Sticky Presentations: A uniquely different approach to presentation design and delivery, and Spinning I.D.E.A.S.: Exciting visual design ideas for business presentations. These books are sold online and at local bookstores. Translated versions in Thai language are sold in Thailand.
The Amazing Sticky Presentations programmes are available as online on-demand video courses, instructor-led online workshops, and coaching sessions.
Tian Teck's favourite quote "If your audience cannot see what you show on the slide, it is as good as not showing them anything."